3: Standing Up (And Falling Down)



First | Previous | Next | Latest

May 17 2007

Whew! Over two months later and here I am. Many appologies for the long absence!! I don't have excuses, but I do have *some* explainations about what I've been doing. First and foremost, we've been moving (long move, very, very, very long move -- and only 2 blocks away...), and I've been juggling 2 (or 3) jobs. Next to that, I wanted to sort out the issues the site was having with Internet Explorer before I continued on posting comics. That being said, at least the next 2 and (I believe) the next 3 comics are drawn out, now I just need to edit them and get them ready for posting. Today we're hoping to finish up the moving... tomorrow might be busy too, but I'm hoping to have the next one up tomorrow (friday) night (it'll be late, that much I know). If not, we're probably looking at sunday night :( Thanks for your patience and for reading!





March 13 2007

So theoretically the last one went up on monday (hah) and this one's going up on Tuesday. :) Woulda made it for monday except the paper managed to get exceeding amounts of extra pencil markings... making it take a whole ton longer to clean up.
Poor Milk...

Edit: I realized yesterday that I had forgotten to put in the last word bubble. Guess that's one reason why not to post a new page at 2 am :D





March 14 2007
The Links section has been updated - it's not done yet, but something's there, huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment