4: Look Waaaay Up...



First | Previous | Next | Latest




June 14 2007


Arisen from the dead, it would seem! Yes, the comic is back. Yes, it is staying back. Yes, I've been working on more comics beyond this one. Yes, I will proffer excuses for the lateness.
Beginning now.
The last two months have been rather crazy-busy. Have you ever tried moving after 18 years in the same place? You'll then get an idea what the last few months have been like. Have you ever tried that move while still working 3 jobs? You'll get a better idea. Have you ever been run over by a herd of elephants? You've got me beat, but not by much. How's the afterlife working out for you?

On a more comic-based note... this one gave me heck. Firstly, I was quite happy with the pencils and went ahead and inked it all to my satisfaction... then I got looking at panel 4 again (my favorite panel) and decided while I was crazy about Milk's face, her body wasn't right still... so I redid her body. And had to re-ink that panel 3 times to get it right. After that was done, I thought it would be smooth sailing. ... HAH! *grumble* The last few panels of dialogue (basically... past "ow") refused to settle. I'm still not sure I'm happy with the result, but gosh darn it, I'm not going to make you wait any longer!
So read, enjoy, tell your friends, bookmark, EMAIL, pester me and keep smiling!

ps - be on the lookout for an entry (or two) to the fan art contest at Ganbare!

See you Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment