Holding On



First | Previous | Next | Latest




June 27 2007


I'm not dead -- again! Yes, I *am* working on the new comic, and it's slowly, painfully getting done.
*NEW STUFF!*
I've now set up voting buttons, so please vote! :D (there's also a filler image as a bonus for voting!)
Keep Smiling!






June 19 2007


Here's the deal: normally I'm crap at colouring (musta failed that kindergarten course) so although I'd love to do all colour strips, logic dictates I can't. However, my success with this piece (success being I like how it looks and it only took me about an evening to do) made me think:
"Hey! Maybe I should do the next comic in colour!" :D!

...I had to choose a crowd picture to do that on, didn't I? ... in my defence, it *is* a fairly important comic (or at least a big one) so I might as well. And it's half done already... just... all the tedious people....
I have plans to do one other comic in teh near future in colour, but B&W will have to be the norm for now, for good reason, I think.
Be looking for the next installment in the next few days (I hope) -- I work a double shift tomorrow, though, so likelihood of tomorrow is very slim.

Keep Smiling!





June 15 2007


So it's not an update, but see, I wanted to make sure I got my fan art piece done for Ganbare! Shimura-San tonight.... and then all of a sudden, after colouring the words I went "but wouldn't it be nice if it were *all* coloured...? So that took up my time instead of editing today's comic. Whoops. ...But it's shiny! And Colourful!
I will hopefully be able to get that done tonight (late... like, after midnight) orrr... more likely early tomorrow morning. :)
If you haven't already, don't forget to check out Wednesdays's Comic!!

Keep Smiling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment